No olcBackend module loaded.

Hi everyone,

I've been creating a tutorial for my company for documented "How to install and configure OpenLDAP" for our needs. Currently, we've had a OpenLDAP server on Debian 8 and OpenLDAP 2.4.40 on the production server.

My boss has asked me for a tutorial of OpenLDAP on CentOS7. I've agreed with him (distribution is only a shell to Kernel Linux). Them I've created a tutorial for this request, BUT I've noticed a strange thing before enable memberOf module: my new installations doesn't have any module loaded, including backend module.

Then, my questions are:

1 - Is this a normal?
2 - How to enable back_hdb module?

OBS1: I've installed from package management YUM: yum install openldap.
OBS2: Database of new installations is hdb.

--
Igor Sousa