Re: Adding an Entry Outside the DIT

--On Wednesday, June 05, 2019 10:18 AM +0200 "A. Yuesuen" <ayuesuen93@gmail.com> wrote:

I have to work with a Shadow Server of my Company Ldap Server. And they
are using for the authentication the Entry with the DN
uid=zimbra,cn=admins,cn=zimbra but have the Suffic dn: dc=company,dc=com.
How i can add a User with the dn  uid=zimbra,cn=admins,cn=zimbra when
the suffix ends with dn: dc=company,dc=com.

Is there a way to add a Entry outside the DIT?

What makes you believe it is outside of the DIT? Zimbra deployments use "" as the suffix for the database.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>