Re: reverse search in dymanic group ?

Le 05/04/2019 à 10:36, Olivier - a écrit :
Hi all,

Hello,

I'm testing static group and dynamic group.

  • Dynmaic group : is it possible to do reverse search in dynamic group  ? I reead something about the "ismemberof" attribute and ds-virtual-static-group. But i'm not sure we can do it with openldap

Not with dynlist overlay, but you could try autogroup overlay with memberof overlay. The autogroup overlay will build static groups trough a memberUrl.

  • Static group seems to be fine for me. I have a newbie's question :
    can we have , for example, the mail attribute of all members of service Y in only one request  ?
    I mean : make a request on service Y to have member's list and , in the same action , have the member's mail.

You could do it by using the "deref" search extended control.

--
Clément Oudot | Identity Solutions Manager

clement.oudot@worteks.com

Worteks | https://www.worteks.com