Re: Help needed: "glued" object.

--On Wednesday, April 03, 2019 11:03 PM +0200 Geert Hendrickx <geert@hendrickx.be> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 03, 2019 at 12:57:51 -0700, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
I don't know what version of OpenLDAP ships with Zimbra these days.

I think you know it's 2.4.46 :-)

I honestly haven't tracked it. ;)

Hopefully you don't hit ITS#8843 (For any MMR deployment with > 2 nodes). Maybe Zimbra has patched this one in?

Hopefully you don't hit ITS#8990. This issue is primarily limited to users of current versions of python-ldap where they execute a MOD/REPLACE operation because of the way in which newer versions of python-ldap re-write the operation into a del+add instead of a replace op. I throw this one in because I know you have OpenLDAP servers that are not Zimbra based. ;) Unfortunately this issue existed all the way back to 2011, but didn't become an issue really until python-ldap changed how it handles these types of changes.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>