Re: Experimenting with a password plugin

I've built a password module fashioned after the pw-radius example
under contrib/slapd-modules/passwd/. It links against a 3rd party library.

The README mentions compiling the module statically, so I've added
-static to the link flags and copied the resulting .lai, .la, and .o
files from .libs/ to /usr/lib/ldap (where my previous radius password
plugin lived) on my slapd server. The module has been added with an
LDIF (olcModuleLoad: pw-duo, olcmodulepath: /usr/lib/ldap)

When I start slapd with -d128, this error comes up.
5ca3b8ee lt_dlopenext failed: (pw-duo) file not found

I'm a little stumped. Doesn't the olcModulePath tell slapd where
to find the module?

Thanks