Re: Replication delay

--On Friday, March 22, 2019 8:35 PM +0100 Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

See also my response. It's the usual monitoring-shows-contextCSN-diff
while replication just works. It's a bug I'm observing for years now.

It's not a bug.

     syncprov-checkpoint <ops> <minutes>
After a write operation has succeeded, write the contextCSN to the underlying database if <ops> write operations or more than <minutes> time have passed since the last checkpoint.
             Checkpointing is disabled by default.

Note that he has a 10 minute interval set on the checkpoint:

olcSpCheckpoint: 100 10

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>