From: Quanah Gibson-Mount [mailto:quanah@symas.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2019 17:12
To: Meller, Thomas; openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: Re: help needed for further investigation

--On Wednesday, February 13, 2019 2:41 PM +0000 Thomas.Meller@t-systems.com
wrote:

> Hello together. I am the heir of a setup based on RHEL 6.10 and Openldap
> 2.4.45 (ltb) A master syncrepls to a slave in type=refreshOnly using
> bindmethod=sasl, saslmech=external.

Use refreshAndPersist, use delta-syncrepl

You don't provide enough usable information past that to help you any.
Generally the replicator DN should have no limits applied to it, and have
full read access to everything on the master.  Since you didn't provide
your replication configuration nor your ACLs, there's no way of knowing
what issue(s) you may encounter.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>