答复: Forbidden account password reuse of the last 5 password

Hi Matthieu,

Thank you for your reply.

I have set the "pwdInHistory" attribute to 5 in password policy and set forbidden their reuse in config.inc.php of Self Service Password. As below shown:

cid:image001.jpg@01D4C495.FA7CC880

cid:image003.png@01D4C495.E6882400

But it seems not working, my password is following:

First time password: AAbb1122

Second time password: CCdd3344

Third time password: AAbb1122, same with the first time password, it has been modified successfully.

Thanks