Re: dynlist and entryUUID

On 1/10/19 9:13 PM, Howard Chu wrote:
Jon C Kidder wrote:
dn: olcOverlay={0}dynlist,olcDatabase={2}mdb,cn=config
olcDlAttrSet: {4}aepAuxUser nsUniqueIDURL nsUniqueID nsUniqueID:entryUUID

dn: uid=TestEmployee,ou=Employees,ou=Users,dc=global,dc=aep,dc=com
nsUniqueIDURL: ldap:///uid= TestEmployee,ou=Employees,ou=Users,dc=global,dc=aep,dc=com?entryUUID?base?(objectClass=*)

I can't get this to work using entryUUID.  I have not tried it with
other operational attributes yet.  Is this because the overlay
doesn’t work with operational attributes?  Is this a bug? >
Looks like operational attributes are excluded. That has been the behavior since the original code was
committed in 2005. I suppose you'd have to ask Pierangelo what the rationale was.

Wild guess: Some trouble with replicating operational attributes...

Ciao, Michael.