Re: not be able to initialize ldap

--On Wednesday, December 05, 2018 7:27 PM +0100 Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

OpenLDAP is not Oracle.  It probably should not have an oracle context.

One can provide a replacement for tnsnames.ora for Oracle SQL clients
via LDAP service. That's probably what the original poster wants to
achieve. No problem to implement such a service based on OpenLDAP
provided you load the right schema.

Part of why I put the word "probably". ;) I.e., in case there was something outside of a direct OID->OpenLDAP migration in play.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>