Re: syncrepl with exattrs

> On Nov 6, 2018, at 21:56, Lucio De Re <lucio.dere@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I thought you said that this caused breakage. If I understood
> correctly, keeping the objectclass without the deleted non-optional
> matching attribute(s) caused an erroneous situation.
>
> How did you address that or am I remembering incorrectly?

The breakage I reported was that I needed to set schemachecking off instead of on.  I was looking to have the objectClass attribute to have those names removed so I could leave schemachecking on since all of them were auxiliary objectclasses and not having them would not have made the whole entry illegal.

With schemachecking off, the only problem is inside my head.

 - Frank