syncrepl with exattrs

I am attempting to set up a replication using delta-syncrepl that will ignore four objectClasses.  I am able to prevent the attributes of those objectClasses from being sent, by using @objectClassName in the exattrs value of the statement.  However, I also have to set schemachecking off because the objectClass: objectClassName value is still coming over.

I was not able to find any examples of using the exattrs option in the tests/data directory.  And, I have failed to find anything relevant from google.

Is there a way to prevent the four possible objectClass values that I don't want to see from being sent so I can leave schemachecking turned on?

 Thanks,
  - Frank