Antw: Re: Permissions required to perform OU/DN filtering?

Hi!

A related interesting question: Are the ACL permissions for attributes needed
to do the actual matching of entries, or are they only used to add the
attributes of the matched entries to the result set? I was wondering what
"entry" actually is, and I imagine if LDAP search could return the count of
matching entries only (i.e. no attributes at all), that could be relevant....

Regards,
Ulrich

attrs=entry,description,organizationalStatus,mail,jpegPhoto,@organizationalUn
> it
>>   by group="cn=binder-group,ou=binders,dc=linaro,dc=org" read
>>
>> add: olcAccess
>> olcAccess: to dn.children="dc=linaro,dc=org"
>>   filter=(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)

attrs=businessCategory,jpegPhoto,labeledURI,roomNumber,modifyTimestamp,employ