Re: Adding read-only consumers to a Mirror Mode Replication setup?

On 10/18/18 3:24 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> I generally consider "normal" syncrepl unsafe as using it can
> lead to data loss.  I use delta-syncrepl exclusively because of this,
> with a focus on eliminating all scnearios in which it might fall back to
> "normal" syncrepl. (See
> <http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/?findid=8125> for example).

Hmm, in Æ-DIR I exclude some attributes available only at the provider
from replication to the consumers (e.g. OTP seeds). I don't want to have
ACLs with val.regex on 'reqMod' to achieve this. Thus I use normal
syncrepl replication.

Ciao, Michael.