Re: empty reqmod attribute

--On Thursday, August 30, 2018 7:18 PM +0200 David Coutadeur <david.coutadeur@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am experiencing a segfault on an OpenLDAP 2.4.44 instance.

Hi David,

The primary focus for the 2.4.46 release was to fix several issues with sync replication (standard and/or delta-sync). I'd strongly advise upgrading to that release. Unfortunately, there was one issue that was not caught until after the 2.4.46 release, so you will want to apply this commit to the source as well, prior to building:

<https://www.openldap.org/devel/gitweb.cgi?p=openldap.git;a=commitdiff;h=cc24cf620470e600d31fd68f63decae82b9745f3>

Warm regards,
Quanah

Product Architect