Re: duplicated naming context when using syncrepl proxy

On 2018-08-20 21:38, Michael Ströder wrote:
On 2018-08-20 11:06, Jochen Keutel wrote:
I've set "hidden on" for this backend but the problem remains.

Ah, overlooked this. But anyway I'd examine
tests/data/slapd-syncrepl-multiproxy.conf more closely.

I can confirm that the same suffix DN is returned twice with OpenLDAP 2.4.46 and a small test config derived from slapd-syncrepl-multiproxy.conf:

dn:
namingContexts: dc=example,dc=com
namingContexts: dc=example,dc=com

I think it's worth to file a bug since the LDAP front-end should never return such an attribute value set (which is obviously not a set in this case).

Ciao, Michael.