Re: permissions replication

--On Saturday, August 11, 2018 3:14 PM +0200 Miroslav Misek <miroslav.misek@netgarden.cz> wrote:

Hi,

one more question please about cn=config replication.
When I set it up, it will override local olcDatabase={2}hdb,cn=config. By
which I will gain olcAccess records, which I need,
but at the same time I will loose olcSyncRepl attribute for
olcDatabase={2}hdb,cn=config no? This attribute does not exist at master
server.

I suggest looking at test059-slave-config in the test suite, which shows how to set up cn=config replication for a replica that is fed from the master.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>