Re: permissions replication

Hi,

one more question please about cn=config replication.
When I set it up, it will override local olcDatabase={2}hdb,cn=config. By which I will gain olcAccess records, which I need, but at the same time I will loose olcSyncRepl attribute for olcDatabase={2}hdb,cn=config no? This attribute does not exist at master server.

Thanks,
Miroslav Misek