Re: Search memberOf

On 8/2/18 8:02 PM, Arianna Milazzo wrote:
I have many applications using a db to manage access and profiles.
Now I have to use even other application supporting ldap.
So I’m hoping to use same db, so I can manage only a datasource for all Applications (same users!!!)

You can simply keep the SQL DB and OpenLDAP DB in sync with a custom script. It's probably less work implementing it than dealing with all the issues you will have using back-sql with various overlays (e.g. slapo-memberof).

Ciao, Michael.