Re: how to run script on event (modify/delete/add)?

Just FYI.

On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 21:32:57 +0900,
Zeus Panchenko wrote:
> how can I run external script on event (LDAP operation)?

I wrote an experimental Perl script a few years ago.

  https://github.com/fumiyas/ldap2any

This uses LDAP syncrepl consumer (Net::LDAP::Control::SyncRequest)
to monitor LDAP DIT changes in an OpenLDAP server.

--
-- Name: SATOH Fumiyasu @ OSS Technology Corp. (fumiyas @ osstech co jp)
-- Business Home: https://www.OSSTech.co.jp/