Re: <olcMirrorMode> database is not a shadow

--On Thursday, July 26, 2018 2:36 PM -0700 admin@genome.arizona.edu wrote:

Hello,

Now the replication has stopped and there are no connection entries in
the ldap debug logs.  So what did i do wrong and how to get replication
going again?

a) Do you have a unique olcServerID set in cn=config for both masters?
b) Have you made sure there is no olcUpdateRef attribute set?
c) What version of OpenLDAP are you running?
d) I would note that back-bdb is deprecated. You may want to investigate migrating to back-mdb.
e) I would suggesting making this a single transaction:

dn: olcDatabase={1}bdb,cn=config
changetype: modify
replace: olcSyncrepl
olcSyncrepl:
  rid=002
  provider=ldap://node1.genome.arizona.edu
  binddn="cn=ldapreader,dc=genome,dc=arizona,dc=edu"
  bindmethod=simple
  credentials="<actual password>"
  searchbase="dc=genome,dc=arizona,dc=edu"
  type=refreshAndPersist
  timeout=0
  network-timeout=0
  retry="60 +"