Re: pwdRESET not working

Le 03/05/2018 à 16:23, Net Warrior a écrit :
> Hello there guys, when setting the pwsReset  to TRUE I cannot login to
> the system anymore, just get the permission denied, then I found this.
>
> https://github.com/pwm-project/pwm/issues/155
>
> Did I face that bug or maybe  it's something else?

It's not a bug. If pwdReset is set to TRUE, the BIND will be successful
but you will not be allowed to do another operation but changing
password. If your application is doing a SEARCH just after the BIND, you
will be denied.

--
Clément Oudot | Identity Solutions Manager

Worteks | https://www.worteks.com