Re: Separate trees openldap

--On Thursday, April 26, 2018 10:33 AM -0300 seguranca informacao <cerberus.seginfo@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm trying to accomplish a configuration that I'm not aware of. I need to
replicate several directories (AD, openldap, etc) to a unique repository
(my openldap). The thing is I need to have completely separate trees for
each domain (client). Any ideas in how to do that? bellow is an example
what I'm thinking of:

If you don't want to relay (as Dieter provided an example of), you can have multiple databases, one per suffix.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>