[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Migration Task from 2.3.x to 2.4.x
- To: Periko Support <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Migration Task from 2.3.x to 2.4.x
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 09:09:17 -0700
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <CAK2yrTZbtbpakYjcZdJ=DZLWvFVpXJLT-dye2i1BgKz-caQGyA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAK2yrTZbtbpakYjcZdJ=DZLWvFVpXJLT-dye2i1BgKz-caQGyA@mail.gmail.com>
--On Friday, April 06, 2018 2:24 PM -0700 Periko Support
This is correct guys or I miss something?
I think you're missing some on configuration. It is likely that your 2.3
server used "slapd.conf" for its configuration. You will want to start
with that file under the new 2.4 install, and then modify it as necessary.
I.e., 2.4 has some changes to ACL processing, as documented under
Once you have your slapd.conf updated to work with 2.4, then you can
optionally choose to convert it to the dynamic configuration backend
(cn=config) via slapadd.
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP: