[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: exempt some users from OpenLDAP password policy
- To: OpenLDAP Technical <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: exempt some users from OpenLDAP password policy
- From: Dave Horsfall <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 07:52:16 +1000 (EST)
- In-reply-to: <1916161960.18.1524460917218.JavaMail.tayyab@DESKTOP-Q64A1RH>
- References: <1916161960.18.1524460917218.JavaMail.tayyab@DESKTOP-Q64A1RH>
- User-agent: Alpine 2.21 (BSF 202 2017-01-01)
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018, Tayyab Saeed wrote:
[ Lots of irrelevant top-posting deleted ]
How can we disable password policy completely?
Maybe it's just me, but why would anyone want to?
Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU) "Those who don't understand security will suffer."