Re: Mirror mode not working with other user accounts

--On Monday, March 12, 2018 1:58 PM +0000 Mark Monaghan <CLmjmonaghan@glowmail.org.uk> wrote:

Finally, barring a restore of both servers, is there any way of bringing
the two servers back into sync if I get a database is not a shadow error?
Again, I've had a good look for information, but most posts mentioned
that it was a bug with an earlier version of OpenLDAP and to upgrade to
resolve this, rather than any info on how to resync the databases.

Hi Mark,

You didn't include the olcSyncrepl information for your db, just for cn=config. It would be useful to know what bind identity the db is using to be able to evaluate your acls.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>