Re: cannot fetch base DNS from replica

--On Monday, March 05, 2018 3:27 PM +0500 "Eugene M. Zheganin" <eugene@zhegan.in> wrote:

Hi,

previously I succeeded several times on setting up the replication, but
this time I'm stuck. The only difference is that now the database is in
mdb (since bdb is obsoleted). ldapsearch is able to fetch all the entries
from both hosts (I've tried the replication with mirrormode and without
it - same result), the numResponses: 189 is both times, but on "replica"
(doesn't matter whether the mirrormode is on or off) the Apache Directory
Studio is not able to browse the tree, because it says "cannot fetch Base
DNs" (so it is only showing the Roor DSE), thus I'm sure there's
something wrong. here are my configs (I've skipped the accesslog and
ppolicy overlays since their configuration seems not to be the problem):

So, how do I investigate what's wrong with base DNs on teh host B ?

Have you confirmed replication is even occurring?

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>