Re: Syncrepl and multipe values

--On Thursday, February 22, 2018 5:42 PM +0100 Pascal kolijn <p.kolijn@vu.nl> wrote:

Hi,

I stumbled on this ticket in openldap ITS (id=8559) and its originating
thread on this list) about the duplicate modifies in a single operation
and I was somewhat disappointed that there was no solution or patch
attached not even a: fixed in upstream, do not use the openldap provided
by your distribution....

I'm on RHEL7.4 with the openldap provided by RH.(2.4.44-5.el7)

ITS#8559 is a duplicate of ITS#6545, which was fixed in 2.4.45. I've updated ITS#8559 appropriately.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>