Re: placeholder problems

Le jeudi 8 février 2018, 09:59:03 CET Joeri Casteels a écrit :
> Now i would like to assign them directly to the correct unix group depending on the base you start from or Primary group you select.
> If i use this placeholder:Home directory*: /home/%primaryGroup%/%uid% i get the option in the template to select my primary group but it does not fill in the Home Directory correct nor it fills in the correct group.

Hum primaryGroup is not an LDAP field so I don’t think you can use it like that. You can use %gidNumber% but I’m not sure it will help.
You can open an issue to make the primary group name available as %primaryGroup% in templates but I can’t guarantee it will be added.

> Also setting the passord expiration does not work correctly with the info on the website under placeholder i tried epoch time and it does not work at all to fetch the day of today and add 4years on top for example. Even just fetching the day of today does not work under unix Password Expiration data:

The epoch modifier was added in FusionDirectory 1.2.1 which is not out yet.

> Then there is another small matter i would like to know if there is an easy change for this. My users are allowed to change some info on their own but non of them find the edit button since it’s in the bottom right corner where nobody looks. Is it possible to make these buttons directly under the last frame? Can i edit this myself in de code?

You can create you own CSS theme in which you can change the button display. See https://fusiondirectory-developer-documentation.readthedocs.io/en/latest/themes/themes.html#replacements-of-css-and-tpl-files

Côme