Re: [Q] how to add country attribute to organizationalUnit objectclass?

--On Friday, January 19, 2018 11:49 AM +0200 Zeus Panchenko <zeus@ibs.dn.ua> wrote:

hi,

I'm using organizationalUnit to hold organization related data

and I'm wondering, how can I add country attribute to the object?

I find it stumbling, all other address attributes are available but
country ...

I'd like to be able to do something like this:

Create your own objectClass and ensure it has the attribtes you want. You could have it inherit form organizationalUnit as well.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>