proxyauth app against consumer with chainoverlay

Hallo,

we are testing some application that use proxyauth against an consumer
with chain overlay with proxyauth. The oenldap version is 2.4.44 .

I'm not sure, if i made a mistake or is it a general problem to work
with proxyauth in a ldapmodify against a consumer with chain overlay
with proxyauth configured ?

It looks like, the provider doesn't see the proxyauth from the app request.

If someone has a hint or using this construct, I would be grateful for a
solution.

best regards

Michael Wandel