Re: Incosistent config after schema modification

Hi Quanah,

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 01:29:05PM -0800, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> --On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 10:23 PM +0100 Ervin Hegedüs
> <airween@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >thanks - now it's clear.
> >
> >Just one question: is it possible to change its types with delete
> >and re-add again, instead of replace?
>
> Generally you want to use delete/add and not replace, as noted.  I hope that
> answers the question, as I'm not 100% clear what you're asking. ;)

sure :) - and sorry, I meant that if I want to change the type of
few arguments, then I can do it with delete/add. Also I can do it
with all arguments.

And in case of all arguments, I can use replace (as I did it
today).

Thanks for your pation and help,

a.