Re: Is existing documentation kind of vague?

I had a requirement to build a centrally managed SSO system that
replicated subordinate subtrees (kerberos, identities, roles,
permissions, resources, dns, etc) to the respective sites and handle
tens of thousands of concurrent requests per second. I determined that
FreeIPA was unable to perform this mission due to 1) inflexible DIT,
2) inflexible management tooling, and 3) lack of scalability. So, I
built a system to achieve those goals. And it really wasn't rocket
science. Perhaps I will write a book about it and ask for competent
reviewers from the OL community.