Help wanted - LDAP deployment for NTP and Network Time Foundation

Hi folks,

The NTP Project has an ancient LDAP deployment that needs to be upgraded.

We've started a re-deployment that includes both ntp.org and nwtime.org,
and have the server side of that mostly finished.

The volunteers who have been doing this don't have the time to get it
done soon enough.

We could really use some more help to get the deployment finished and
installed.

This includes a reality check on our replicated server setup, the
schema, and then getting various "services" (login/ssh, some web apps,
etc) hooked in.

If you're up for lending a hand on this, please let me know.
--
Harlan Stenn <stenn@nwtime.org>