Re: Antw: Re: [Q] amendments to schemes existent

Ulrich Windl <Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:
> But you are basically changing the semantics of attribute authorizedService:
> Before "*" was literal, after it is magic (substring match).
>
> The discussion on which variant is more useful is a different issue ;-)

for *my* flow, the variant of original schema is unusable since I have
pleny of values and to hardcode all of them for all available searches
is not good idea, to my mind ...

if to return to the starting question:

is there other way to get originally SUBSTR-less attributes to be
matchable by substring, except hacking the scheme?

--
Zeus V. Panchenko				jid:zeus@im.ibs.dn.ua
IT Dpt., I.B.S. LLC					  GMT+2 (EET)