Re: Ensure uniqueness over multiple attributes?

Dieter Klünter wrote:
> slapo-unique(5) plus slapo-constraint(5)

Interesting, I hadn't that in mind. Unfortunately I think Michael is right that using a constraint in this scenario won't work. But I have other uses for slapo-contraint in mind already.

IMHO this does not work without adding all possible values to at least
one of the attributes *or* SUP-ing all attribute values from a common
attribute type.

How would attribute inheritance tie into this? I'm relatively free in modifying our ldap schema so making mailAlias SUP mail would be possible.

+Karsten