Re: Initialize ldap with mdb

I think i have to add all the databse  derectives in slapd.conf

by adding this before  "databse mdb" i was able to make it work.

database        config
# rootdn directive for config
rootdn          "cn=admin,cn=config"
rootpw          {SSHA}XXXXXXXXX
###
databse mdb

Thanks,
Ram

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 2:21 PM, rammohan ganapavarapu <rammohanganap@gmail.com> wrote:
Quanah,

My slapd.d dir is empty and my initialization script only create config if slapd.d dir is empty, i tried with slapd.conf  every thing looks good except i don't find a way to connect to cn=config db as i don't see roodDN in "cn\=config/olcDatabase\=\{0\}config.ldif"

Thanks,
Ram