What is the current OLC way to replace the nis schema with the rfc2307bis schema?

What is the current OLC way to replace the nis schema with the
rfc2307bis schema?

There are hacks published, but I couldn't find a document that takes
advantage of OLC, removes the nis schema, and installs the rfc2307bis
schema. It feels like something that I would do often enough that I
would want to be able to do it one ldapmodify operation.

There is a problem. There wasn't delete support in OLC 2.4 2012 in http
://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201204/msg00245.html.

OLC does support delete in 2.5 as of 2013 https://www.slideshare.net/ld
apcon/whats-new-in-openldap.

Since that has been established, what is the least hacky way to replace
 the nis schema with the rfc2307bis schema in 2.4?