Re: Locker killed to resolve a deadlock

Indeed that was the first thing on my mind too, on those systems it has
happened on, we have told it to syncrepl from scratch into an empty
directory. This does not help the master though, but we could always
promote a slave to master if required.

I have just been told that we have disabled the testing script due to the
frequent on-call troubles. So I will have to replicate it on test
environment to debug further.

Lund

--
Jorgen Lundman       | <lundman@lundman.net>
Unix Administrator   | +81 (0)90-5578-8500