Re: Olc deployment vs slapd.conf based deployment

--On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:40 PM +0200 Ondřej Kuzník <ondra@mistotebe.net> wrote:

In terms of that, some of us would like to have a different bug tracking
system, if it supports attaching patches to it I guess that's something
you'd find a bit more welcoming.

The current ITS system is already scheduled for replacement. The current OpenLDAP infrastructure is already being migrated (The old git-master server was migrated earlier this year). The larger issue with migrating the other piece of infrastructure is it is a mess to detangle. It's a rather old debian box that still has freeBSD binaries on it from when it was migrated from freeBSD to debian, and the current software setup is... interesting. ;) So as a part of migrating it to the new server, I'm redoing the configurations and documenting everything as I go along. It's rather time consuming.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>