Re: Olc deployment vs slapd.conf based deployment

On 09/18/2017 06:25 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
Numerous projects have BSD-style licenses, this isn't OpenLDAP specific. So yes, you should already have a legal team, if that's necessary in your case, that's familiar with dealing with FOSS licenses, to review them.

Not really. Not that many any more. But in fact I try to avoid using such projects. Certainly I do not consider contributions into these. I think that is not worth the effort. Unfortunately, I have to conclude that OpenLDAP project seems to confirm my assumption.

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect