Re: Olc deployment vs slapd.conf based deployment

--On Monday, September 18, 2017 6:02 PM +0200 Radovan Semancik <radovan.semancik@evolveum.com> wrote:

Again, it would be probably already contributed to the project if the
process was more user friendly. But what do I really need to do to
contribute? First, I have to decide whether I'm OK to contribute under
OpenLDAP license.  The license is not really standard and I have to check
whether there are some obligations or limitations for my future work.

That's incorrect. It's a BSD-style license, it doesn't get much more basic than that. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSD_licenses>

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>