Re: OpenLDAP taker a long time (90s+) to shutdown

--On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 8:52 PM +0900 Alexandre Rosenberg <arekkusu@r42.ch> wrote:

	dbnosync

Why did you set this?

I was wondering what is the expected time for OpenLDAP to shutdown.
Also I am unsure if the checkpoiont setting could be related.

It generally depends on how much information there is to flush out to disk, and that can depend on the speed of the disk subsystem. I would note, for example, that in some AWS environments, this can take an exceptionally long time. YMMV.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>