Re: pcache overlay, caching DNs

Howard Chu writes:

I've been figuring out how to get the pcache overlay to work, but I'm stuck with one thing: caching of DNs.

[snip]

Can anyone tell me if it is at all possible to use pcache for caching DNs?

It seems specifying "1.1" as value to pcacheAttrset seems to work for caching DNs.

Things I have tried so far:

- adding 'dn' as a pcacheAttrset, but then slapd fails to start
  with the error "line 63: attribute type undefined".

That should have told you already, you're barking up the wrong tree. DN is not an attribute.

Well yes, that was pretty obvious. I was just trying stuff in an attempt to make it work.

Regards,

Roel