Re: N-Way replication configuration

--On Friday, September 01, 2017 6:03 PM -0700 rammohan ganapavarapu <rammohanganap@gmail.com> wrote:

Quanah,

Thank you, so do we need to include olcServerID of all servers in every
server? for example if i have 3 servers MMR, then do i need to add

olcServerID 1 $URl1

olcServerID 2 $URl2

olcServerID 3 $URl2

Sorry, let me clarify a bit on my earlier answer.

For olcServerID, it only needs the URI *if* you are replicating cn=config.

For the olcSyncrepl: lines, you never have to point at the master. It only needs olcSyncrepl lines for the other masters in the cluster. Pointing it at itself in olcSyncrepl just generates unnecessary overhead.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>