Re: pwdfailuretime with multi-sync

--On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:49 PM +0800 Chris Leung <chris@q-station.net> wrote:

Sometime, the user password is replicated without problem after switched
to REFRESH, however, sometime password can't be sync.

Error 16 means "no such attribute exists". My guess would be you have ACLs that block your replica from replicating userPassword. I'd also guess that you originally loaded the replica via a slapcat of the other master, so some accounts have passwords, and others don't. This is all guesswork of course, but it would match the behavior you're seeing.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>