Re: RedHat dropping OpenLDAP server support

At Mon, 28 Aug 2017 11:44:27 -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@symas.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> As noted in the RHEL7.4 release notes
> (<https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/7.4_Release_Notes/chap-Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux-7.4_Release_Notes-Deprecated_Functionality.html#idp12778832>),
> RedHat will no longer support OpenLDAP Server starting with RHEL8.

Will RedHat be supporting an alternitive Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
server?  Or is RedHat dropping all sopport for Lightweight Directory Access
Protocol servers?

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933
heller@deepsoft.com       -- Webhosting Services