Re: Blacklists of simple values in LDAP attribute constraints overlay?

Hello Michael,

unfortunately we have multiple objects with the same "uid" attribute, so
the uniqueness overlay module cannot be used.

Is there a different way using the constraints module?

Thanks, Florian

--
Florian Best
Open Source Software Engineer