Blacklists of simple values in LDAP attribute constraints overlay?

Hello,

I am searching for a way to add an LDAP constraint on attributes which
prevents setting specific values.
For example, I want to prevent that the attribute "uid" is equal to
(case insensitive) "foo" or "bar".

Using the manpage from https://linux.die.net/man/5/slapo-constraint it
seems not possible, I tried a lot of things like:

constraint_attribute uid set "this/uid & ([foo])"
constraint_attribute uid set "this/uid & [foo]"
constraint_attribute uid uri
ldap:///dc=school,dc=local?forbidden?sub?(objectClass=forbiddenUsernames)
constraint_attribute uid regex ^[^f][^o][^o]*$

Even if they were working (they don't) I needed to reverse the whole
constraint because this would only allow me to add a whitelist while I
want to add a blacklist. (Best would be If I could just add a "!" before
the attribute contsraint.)

I hope there is something which could help me.

Best regards
Florian

--
Florian Best