Antw: Re: Limiting Search Results By Group Membership

Nachricht <65401CE2835A601B53648BC9@[192.168.1.30]>:
> --On Friday, July 21, 2017 2:24 PM -0400 Douglas Duckworth
> <dod2014@med.cornell.edu> wrote:
>

>> Am I rfc2307 or rfc2307bis?  According to sssd-ldap man page:
>
> Per nis.schema:
>
> # Definitions from RFC2307 (Experimental)
> #       An Approach for Using LDAP as a Network Information Service
>

> so it is RFC2307 as opposed to RFC2307bis.  Neither schema has ever made it
> past experimental.

Hi!

Which is not really helpful when you need something that works. As a matter of fact most UNIX systems use one of the two schemas. Here we use rfc2307bis.
BTW: Is there an LDAP query to get the schema name for an object class?
I can list objectclasses and schematas, but I miss the link between those.

Regards,
Ulrich